All competitive papers, competitive workshops, teaching cases and experiences must be submitted through the submission system below.
- Must Be in English.
- Limited to a 5-page Extended Abstract, excluding exhibits and references.
- Must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under current consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Must be typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times Roman font and must be in a single PDF file.
Accepted submissions that are presented by at least one author at the Conference will be published in the SME World Forum Proceedings .
For additional details: Click here
Building Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
– Micro Lending and Finance
– Humane Entrepreneurship
– Entrepreneurship & SME Policy
– Entrepreneurship Education
– Family firms – Management, Growth and Succession
– Financial Inclusion
– GIG Economy
– High Growth Women entrepreneurship
– Youth Workforce Development
– Digitalization, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
– Sustainable Development Goals
− November 25: Deadline for Abstract Submissions with rolling acceptances
− November 27 onward: Authors will be notified of the decision and on a rolling basis.
1 Best paper Award ($250) and fast tracked to the Journal for Small Business Management
NOTE: Please be sure too select your paper file above and then hit the upload button above, before you finish filling out the information below. Once successfully completed, you should see a message that the file was successfully uploaded. Alternatively, you can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.